Thursday, April 19, 2007

Update

Sorry it took me so long to update my blog. Isaiah is doing fine. His rash was really bad all of that day and he was really out of it....But the next morning his rash was all gone and he was doing much better. He was a little crabby that day but back to himself by Wednesday.

We called the doctor and got a prescription for an epipen. I hope I never have to use it! But we have to have it because Isaiah does not like to take any medication....he spits it right out. We also are going to see an allergist on April 30th....I am not sure exactly what they are going to do but I am sure they will do some blood tests.

My friend Carolyn that I used to work with...her sister's little boy had an allergic reaction to cashews too...and they found out he was just allergic to tree nuts not peanuts....but he is also allergic to tropical fruits too....I dont know if that is common??

Hope has become more fussy over the past few days and I am not sure if the medicine is helping. It is supposed to get rid of the pain and I am not sure if that is why she is crying more now. We may have to switch her medicine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, all. I was going to email you and ask you how Isaiah was doing. Glad you updated us. Thanks for keeping us up to date and good luck with the allergist and with Hope's fussiness. We'll be praying.