Friday, May 18, 2007

FYI

In case any of you ever have to go on the diet I am on...no milk, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, nuts, or peanuts...OR if you have any kids that are allergic to these products...

Here is a great website with foods that are allergen free. My friend Maria told me about the cookies that I purchased at whole foods. I wanted the snickerdoodle ones but she must have bought them all...Ha Ha...So I tried the chocolate chip ones and they were actually pretty good. I am going to order some of the foods for Isaiah to try.

Also...my sister-in-law Carrie was talking to one of her friends about allergies. And their son was deathly allergic to some of those things. They are into alternative medicine as Dave is and they did this thing called NAET. And now their son can eat all of those things he was allergic to. I just ordered the book to find out more but...have any of you heard about this?? I am kind of excited if it would work because I am already crazy about his allergies since he still is at the age where he eats things off the ground!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope is definately a sweetie...she is soo cute..even with her baby acne...isaiah is a ham---but, loves his sister sooo much...always kissing her, sometimes hitting, but learning...

an dmy wife is the trooper that stays home with them all day---

love

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Michele for all the info. My sister-in-law has a little girl who recently found out she was allergic to gluten. It has been a rough road for quite some time leading up to the diagnosis. I will pass on the sites. I checked them over myself as I have a few diagnosed food allergies.