Thursday, May 3, 2007

I can tell I am a Mom....

Last night I went to Target to get a new CD player....and I saw myself...
Well...I saw myself a few years ago...all dressed up with high heel shoes on and my hair and makeup done perfectly...tThen I saw myself with no makeup (or what was left after a long day) my hair not combed since the morning and probably spit up somewhere on me...I almost missed looking perfect....

UNTIL I came home to my husband and my two kids....Why would I want to change anything....I love where we are today even though it can be crazy...but I wouldnt change it for the world! And who would want to when you have moments like these....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michele...just love your blogs. I hadn't had a chance to write what I wanted to in response to the blog from Monday (Getting used to 2 kids)but boy you have captured what I wanted to say with you closing comments and pictures on this day's blog. What touches my heart is that you realize this so early on in Motherhood. You will receive many blessings through the little blessings God has bestowed on you (Isaiah and Hope)and they will be so blessed because your appreciation of them will show through as you raise them. I can tell you a beautiful life lies ahead. Also, in the earlier blog about Dave coming home for lunch. I don't want to hog your time, but, the importance of a good dad and husband cannot be emphasized enough. What a great young family! And what a testimony to other families. Love you all. Finally got a card for Hope so look for something soon.

Carrie said...

Awesome! Awesome! I Love hearing you are doing great.