Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I did it!

Today I became a daring Mom (Ha!)...I actually went on an outing with Isaiah and Hope by myself. We only went to Target but that was huge for me!

Both of them were fed and changed and did not need a nap so I thought...why not try.

I carried Hope in the Baby Bjorn and pushed Isaiah while he was standing in the back of the cart holding on. Hope was looking right at Isaiah nad thought he was so funny! And Isaiah loves to sit in the back and play with all of the stuff I put inside. We even went through the toy section without any problems...I just said we have to ask your Daddy next time we come and he was fine with that.

He is such a good little boy and really understands everything. He also is listening more and more! He is so funny! Hope is such a good little girl too! She is so happy besides the puking all day long.

I was so proud of myself....as you can tell....our last outing (awhile ago) was a nightmare and I didn't want to do that again. Let's just say some guy in his car thought that I was hysterical and chose to laugh at me rather than help! How rude!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it will get better and better, you'll see. Kids love to shop!!