Thursday, September 20, 2007

What's New Here

Well...Hope is sitting up! And she is getting up on all fours. It is so cute. She really wants to be moving!

And Isaiah...well he is talking more and more every day! He is so funny! At least I can tell what he is saying but sometimes I have to interpret for other people. He is getting so big and knows exactly what he wants to do. Sometimes we butt heads but he is usually a good boy and listens.

They are so cute together. Isaiah is always trying to give her food or a drink, but I tell him that she doesn't have any teeth yet. So now he goes up to her and tries to give her something and then laughs and says teet! It is so cute!

Isaiah loves putting hats on her. It looks like she is giving him a dirty look here. Ha ha!
I love her smiles!
Awww...I love it!

No comments: