Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ER

I went to the emergency room last night via ambulance.

We came home from visiting Tita and I was putting on the TV to watch Monday Night Football. When I became really lightheaded and had to sit down. I was holding Hope at the time and Dave had to take her.

I became really nauseous, dizzy, hot, tingly arms and legs. I had a really bad headache a few days before and some chest pains so, they took me in. Thank God we have such good friends to come over in minutes to take the kiddos and watch them. And they had to figure out how to put them to bed and where everything was...they did so great! They will be great parents in a few months! Thanks Randy and Rachael!!!

They ran all kinds of tests on me...blood work, brain scan, chest xray, EKG, and a CT scan. At first the test came back that I may have blood clots in my lungs (which is what they thought I had 3 years ago). But that came back negative...Thank God!

So they think that I may have vertigo or reflux. I have to follow up with my doctor in a couple days. Although I am still having chest pains.

Thank you for all the prayers last night. Sorry for the scare! But it definitely gave me a scare when I was having all of this happen and I see Dave and my kiddos looking at me...And wondering what is going to happen to me. Hope was screaming and Isaiah wanted to be right next to me and play. He would get mad if I pushed him away. I am so glad that it is not too serious and I can fix whatever is wrong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God everything is ok, and Thank God for Randy & Rachel!! It is hard to stay calm when all this is happening then you feel worse!!

Anonymous said...

your mom had told me about your trip to the ER--how scary. Glad to hear you are ok.
Aunt Kathy