Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sorry....

Thank you all so much for the phone calls.

I guess with leaving for so long I did not realize that I forgot to post my results to all my tests.

All the tests came back normal. I have to go for a CT scan every 3 months for the next 2 years to make sure that the nodules in my lungs do not grow. So at least no PET scan again! Yeah!

So they said that I am having anxiety attacks. And they is not much you can do for them unless you want to take medicine that knocks you out....but that is not an option with two little ones. After talking with some family and friends...I realize they are very common and a lot of people get them.

So I have been trying to take it easy on our vacation while we are gone.

Right now we are in Florida visiting family. We will be home this weekend.

I will keep you posted on any other tests. Thanks for the prayers and concerns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that everything checked out okay. We have all been praying.