Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What else have we been up to...

While in Buffalo...we did not really see any one. I was relaxing and Dave was in and out of town.

But I did take on a new role as travel agent and realtor. I had to book all Dave's flights and our flights and book rental cars. And we started to look for houses and a commerical building in Buffalo for Dave's company. Now don't get too excited...I won't believe we are moving until Dave actually signs some kind of papers and orders some moving trucks. We have looked before and nothing has happened....but I can always hope.

Hope is moving all over. She learned to crawl and is all over. She hasn't mastered the speed yet...but I am sure it is coming soon. She is getting better with her stranger anxiety too! Yeah!

Isaiah had 2 allergic reactions to food while we were in Buffalo and we had to give him Benedryl. He broke out in hives and was itching everywhere. Poor thing. I can't wait to get home and keep working on his allergies.

Dave's company had to evacuate due to the fires in California, but they were back the next day. We have 3 fires right in our area. We are glad to be in Florida because I can only imagine how bad the air is there.

I will post a picture update when we get home.

No comments: