Sunday, January 13, 2008

This one's for Carrie...

PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

A few years ago, my sister-in-law Carrie told me a story. I thought it was disgusting and prayed it would never happen to me.

BUT today at nap time.....it happened. I thought Isaiah was napping because he had been quiet for 1/2 an hour. Then I heard him screaming "MAMA" from his room. Usually I would leave him and let him go to sleep, but this was a different scream.

When I walked in, I knew it. It smelled so bad in there. I took one look at him and yelled for my Mom and Dave to come up. He pooped and put his hands in it and tried to wipe them off on his sheet. It was a mess.

We washed his hands and threw him in the tub while my Mom stripped the crib. Good thing I had some help. I know when this happened to Carrie it was A LOT worse and she was by herself.

I don't know if this is a boy thing or just a Socha thing??

I pray he learned his lesson and it won't happen again!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh Michele, I had to laugh ....at least he didn't fingerpaint the walls and crib with it like his big cousin did. I think it is a boy thing as I have never heard of any girls who have done it. Being a mom of a boy is truly a unique experience!