Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Video Monitors

I know a lot of people don't use monitors especially video monitors on their children but...I love them!! Here are a few reasons why.

1. I can see what they are doing! I learned that Hope just loves to be left alone. She may be crying a little but usually she is laying down and playing with her lovie. She loves her crib and she will just roll around and put herself to sleep.

2. I love to watch them! Hope will play and play. Even when she wakes at night I know just to watch her. She will go find her paci and her lovie and lay back down (sometimes she dives down...it's so cute!)

3. I know when I am needed. I can tell when Isaiah is standing and standing and standing and is just not going down for a nap.

AND today....the cutest thing happened. Isaiah has a bunch of stuffed animals in his crib. He took each one and picked them up and danced or talked to it and then put it down and went on to the next one. It was so adorable.

I would miss all of this if I didn't have a video monitor. And I love to watch them because they grow so fast, change so much, and I don't like to miss any of it!

No comments: