Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We must be doing something right...

Hope is so adorable and sweet. She has learned to pray with us at mealtimes. We always say "lets pray Jesus" and she holds her hands together. Today...when I put her in her highchair for lunch I started to feed her...and she put her hands together all on her own and grunted at me to pray. She is so smart! Then after we are done praying she waits for all the kisses!! (That is our family ritual...we kiss everyone after we pray!)

Although sometimes she gets the words "pay" and "pray" mixed up like when we are at Target and I ask Isaiah to help me pay...she prays! Ha ha!

Isaiah on the other hand has been fighting praying. He yells "no pray" or while we are praying he yells "Amen!" At least he still waits for the kisses!

**UPDATED**
I should add that Isaiah does say please, no thank you, and bless you when you sneeze! So he is not that rude :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I can just picture the whole thing. What a great idea to end with the kisses.

Anonymous said...

I was doing something wrong but I think I have figured it out. Sorry, but my comments were coming out as anonymous.