Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Back

I don't know how many of you remember when everything was going wrong. And I dropped my computer!! So here is what I have been working with for the past 8 months. The screen finally gave out and it was all blurry...and well you get the picture...or here is the picture.


So, I have been without a computer for over a week and it was horrible!! Good thing I have a blackberry so I can stay connected and up to date. I went and bought a computer and did you know how cheap you can actually get them for!! It is crazy. I don't need much on my computer besides Internet and word so all I had to buy was the computer and the new Microsoft package. Because with the new ones nothing comes installed on them, you have to buy them all extra.


Anyway, I am just now getting caught up on emails. I don't like to write them on my phone...it takes too long and I can't write enough.


Sorry to bore you with all the details but just wanted to tell you I am back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been faithfully checking for new updates on your blog. So glad that you are back!