Thursday, July 17, 2008

Peace and Quiet

Wow...what a month it has been. We have had so many visitors. Don't get me wrong...we love company, but we also love to have time to ourselves as well.

Isaiah's schedule has been thrown off so much by all of our visitors so we are still trying to get him back adjusted. Right now as I type...they are both asleep...that hasn't happened in quite some time. (Only because Isaiah didn't nap today :) But I will take it any day!

Now...I am just getting prepared for my sister Kristine's wedding shower this Sunday. We have some last minute preparations to do and some cooking to do on Saturday. I hope everything turns out great and everyone has a good time! Hope to see a lot of you there :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you mentioned Kristine's shower. I thought it was Saturday. I'm sure it will be wonderful! Enjoy the journey!

Sumner Family Fun said...

Are you saying our family is loud? My ears are still ringing from the whole trip! lol! :) We had such a blast with you guys Michele! And we love your new house! Give everyone hugs and kisses! Love you guys! Dani, Gary, Maki and fella in the belly! :)