Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here are the kids in their costumes. Hope WOULD NOT be a ladybug. She screamed every time you tried to put her costume on....but she loved the monkey costume that was her brothers when he was 1. That was what I was originally going to put her in except that we were invited to a party so I thought she should look more like a little girl:) Good thing the ladybug costume was cheap!

There are only a few pictures because we are not huge Halloween people. Isaiah doesn't even know what candy is since he cant really eat it. We took them into the village and they painted a pumpkin. Then we went to Randy's house and hung out outside and they got to see all the kids in their costumes! It was fun!
Our little monkey!
Silly faces.
We had to watch out for her tail because Isaiah kept trying to pull it!
She loved her tail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michele. I just read this entry because for some reason when I saw Halloween I was thinking it was the blog when Hope was the ladybug. I have checked several times for updates and never read this one. Anyway...great pictures:)