Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Superbowl Story

Since our TV was out (as mentioned in my last post) we decided to pack up and head to my parents house. We were going to spend the night....but our dear little Hope had other plans.

We got there, played, had dinner, gave them a bath, and put them down so we could enjoy the game. Isaiah went down great. Hope, however, just stood in the crib for an hour and a half. Just stood there. Occasionally I would hear a "Mama" but that was it. Finally I went down to rock her and put her to bed...but she kept pointing at the door. I just gave up and was on my way upstairs to tell Dave lets just go home...when she puked all over. Poor thing! We definitely decided to go home then. We didn't know if she just didn't feel good or if she was getting sick (Thank God...she just had an upset stomach).

I felt so bad for Isaiah because he was so passed out that he sat forward in his seat and kept shaking because he was freezing. But he went right to bed and didn't even know we left until he woke up the next morning.

So...what was one of the best Superbowl games (so I heard)...we hardly saw any of it:( I am still bummed a little:)

No comments: