Thursday, February 5, 2009

Issues

We have been dealing with some issues here....

1. Hope has not been sleeping. She will not nap unless I drive her around or I rock her and hold her for an hour. I just don't know what to do with Isaiah while she is napping. The past few days my Mom or Dave has had him. She is sleeping better at night the past few nights and I pray that it continues.

2. We have been freezing here. No not just outside but inside as well. I don't know how the people before us did it...well i do...they just paid a ridiculously amount of money on their gas bills. Seriously heat was just going right out the chimneys. BUT we finally are warm tonight!! We invested in some new gas fireplaces, you know the kind where you just press the button (my kind of fire..ha ha!) They are amazing and so cozy!

3. No TV. Which isn't bad most of the time since we don't watch it that often. But as most of you know...this is our TV watching season. We LOVE 24 and American Idol. We have Directv...and it is horrible. It is out all the time. They told us that our service call would be in 2 weeks!! Are they kidding me!! We didn't even have the Superbowl. (That is a whole different story). They told us that weather causes them to be out a lot....really then why didn't you tell us that when we signed up or when you were installing.....This is the first we heard of it...(I sound a little bitter:)
So we are battling with them to try and wave the contract fee for cancelling. Hopefully we will have Time Warner soon. Good thing we can watch 24 on the computer the next day. I am just missing American Idol....I am having my mom DVR it and my sister Kerri record it. I hope it works!!

Yes these are all minor issues but thought that I would share:)

No comments: