Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

We hope everyone had a very blessed Easter. We spent our quiet day together as a family. We went to church in the morning and my parents meet us there. Then we went to Josh and Mel's for an egg hunt and then back home for dinner with my parents. It was a very relaxing day. It was nice to have a quiet holiday instead of always running around. Although it is nice to spend it with family too.

Here are a few pictures from the day. I did not take a lot...I go in spurts where I take a ton and then not so many for awhile. I guess I need to pull the camera back out.

Ready for Church. Hope would not take her "pappy" out.

Hope looking for eggs.
Isaiah checking out all of Aaron's eggs. Isaiah liked looking for the eggs, but since he doesn't really know what candy is....he didn't care too much about what was inside of them. He called the jellybeans little balls.
Hope and Isaiah helping Aaron.
Hopey with her Daddy. I love this one!!
Now she wont look at the camera. She is being silly:)

No comments: