Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Silly Moments

I finally am posting pictures from Hope's party. I cannot get the video to upload, but I will try one more time tonight. Here are some really silly pictures and some from Hope's party. We had such a great time. There were so many people there. I am so glad they could celebrate with us.




Hope and Isaiah being silly with their Daddy one morning. They were running around being Indians.

Hope's new bike from Grandma and Pa. She loves it!!
Our new little chef!
Chef Hope shopping with her baby.
Princess Belle. She loves all her costumes. Thanks Aunt Kristine and Uncle Scott.
Birthday Girl!!!
Opening Gifts as fast as we could. We only had 30 minutes to eat, sing, eat cake, and open gifts. Phew!
Eating her cake.
Hope's cake. Looks cute...tastes gross. It was really dry. I tried a new recipe and it did not turn out. So bummed. Oh well.
Singing to our girl. Isaiah blowing out her candle.
Going for a ride. He loves Roly Pollies.
Can you please blow the bounce house up already. I love that thing! And that is all she went on the rest of the party. She would climb up and go down the slide and say "more." So she would run back and do it over and over.
All listening very nice.
Daddy jumping with Hope and Jaide.
My two cutie pies. I can't believe I got one that turned out so nice. You should see the rest of them. Ha ha.
Rosetta with her cowgirl boots. She loves them!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Wow I feel like I was there. Great blog and pictures. It seemed like a great party. When is Dave's birthday? Love you all.

Michele said...

Dave's birthday is October 16th