Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Hope!!

I don't know how Hope can be 2!!! It seems like just a little while ago we were on our way to the hospital to meet our new little girl.

Hope is the sweetest little girl I know. She loves to hug and kiss everyone (after she gets warmed up to you of course.)

She talks so much now and has her own little personality. I love watching her and her brother play. I caught them today with my camera and looking at it later realized that Isaiah took a video of Hope. It is the cutest thing. I will try and post it tomorrow. I don't want to get my camera out in fear that I will forget it tomorrow for the party. I will post pictures and video tomorrow.

But just wanted to wish my little girl a Happy Birthday! She loves to sing that song now. It is adorable! We love you Hope!

3 comments:

Maria LaRoe said...

Happy Birthday to Hope! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you....we're sending birthday hugs from Cali!

Sumner Family Fun said...

HAPPY BDAY HOPEY! We love you! I saved her vm on my phone tonight...Maki loved hearing her voice! BTW- that pic is so cute of both of them on the top of your page! Love you guys!

Aunt Kathy said...

I can't believe Hope is 2---time does fly--Happy belated birthday. I am posting late so I saw the most recent will all of the great pictures--looks like a fun party and your birthday cake turned out so cute.