Friday, May 22, 2009

Books

Dave and I went to the Catholic Homeschooling Conference a few weeks ago. They had some great stuff there and I was talked into becoming a consultant for Usborne Books. I am not going to have parties, or sell anything really. I only got it because I bought a bunch of great books and wanted to buy a few more. So this way I get some for free! You can check it out and if you want to order great...but do not feel like you have too. Their books are great though! Thanks!

Here is the link.

2 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

This past week we did not attend the church we belong to but attended across the street at the closer church due to circumstances. Anyway in the bulletin there was a section on Catholic home schooling. I had never seen that before and I thought was a great thing. Just wanted to share..will look at the link;-)

Carrie said...

Hey Michele,

I love Usborne books and I was actually thinking about getting some workbooks for the kids to do over the summer, but the link doesn't work. Can you resend it to me??Thanks!