Thursday, July 9, 2009

It is early but....

I am pregnant! We usually do not tell people this early, but you can totally tell if you look at me. I already have a little pouch and most of my pants do not fit me!! Ha ha! Oh well.

We are very excited and had our first appointment yesterday. I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant and due February 13th.

So...Kristine and I are only two weeks apart. We are excited to have cousins that will be so close in age. Although, I am not sure how Grandma feels?? Ha ha!

Thank you for all the calls and checking in on me. I am doing great!

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Your mom had told me and I am so happy for you and Dave. It will be great having your baby so close in age to Kristine's reminds me of Carolyn and you just a few months apart. Glad to see you are feeling good.

Maria LaRoe said...

Congrats to you guys!!! We are so happy for you!! How exciting for you and your sister to be able to go through pregnancy together. =)

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on the main computer in a week...I must put your blog as a favorite on Autumn's computer. I am so glad that you are feeling well and very excited for you and Kristine as you know;-) Grandma will love it...I like the picture of grandpa and the kiddos. Stay well and congrats to Dave, too!!! Love you all.

aunt kim said...

hey michele I did it again...i am the anonymous one in the last entry...i am tired, can you tell?!?