Saturday, August 1, 2009

Relief

Ahhh....the first trimester is almost over. This is the sickest I have been with any of my pregnancies. I didn't actually get sick, but I was just nauseous all day and very tired. This past week, I finally am feeling better and have a lot more energy! Yeah!

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I will try and upload photos soon. I have a ton of them. Dave's family was in town the past month...and my memory card is full. Hopefully later this weekend I will get to it.

Hope you are all well:)

3 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. Hope it is that way for the rest of the pregnancy until the end when I know it gets real tiring. Glad you are back...kept checking for updates;-)

Aunt Kathy said...

I knew you had to be tired with having such active kids and pregnant. Glad your better and I loved your pictures. The kids are adorable.Those costumes are adorable. I need pictures of you and Kristine as the new babies grow.

Michele said...

I will post pictures soon. I still haven't taken my memory card to be developed yet. But...Kristine already said she will not take pictures. I will see if I can talk her into it. But I will post some of me soon!