Saturday, August 1, 2009

July 2009

I got to do this a little earlier than I thought. Dave took Isaiah to the neighbors hockey game and Hope is napping. They are all out of order because it wont let me move them around. Oh well. Here you go...

Isaiah and Hope being silly at the laundry mat. I had to get some massive wash done before all our company came so we went to our laundry mat. The kids love it! They had so much fun running around...they didn't want to leave. Surprising!!

Dress up time with our cousins! Hope shared really well...except there were always fights with the shoes. Guess I will have to get more next time:)

Awww....Hope loves Momo!
My friend Melanie who I have known since middle school got married!! It was such a fun wedding.
So cute!
Hope always had to be near Momo!

Another one from Melanie's wedding. (My blog wont let me arrange my pictures. So they are all out of order). And of course Dave and I never got a picture together. I need to remember to take them when we get all dressed up!
A birthday party we went to. Isaiah had such a blast!
It was a gymnastics party. He loves to jump and climb!
Dani...this is the only picture I have of your family. I must have been horrible with the camera. I hope you post some good ones of the trip!
Best Friends!
Darien Lake...Isaiah LOVES rides! And Dave got stuck going on all of them since I am pregnant.
Isaiah at dinner with us. He wanted to leave before the food came. The nice bartender put on a Monster Truck Jam. He LOVED it!
Same trip to Darien Lake. Hope does not like to go on the rides, but loves the water. Well, with me she does. She fell in while Dave was with her and was a little afraid of it for awhile (the water was freezing!)
Isaiah driving his dream truck.
Hope being silly.
We went to Doug's football camp one night and the kids loved watching it. Before we left Isaiah wanted to run around a "racetrack"...haha! He ran the whole way and wanted to keep going. It was a 1/4 mile long. He is definitely my runner!
My silly kiddos. Isaiah found his Halloween costume and wore it for a few days in a row. He even wore it in public! It was cute but it was so hot out for him to wear it. It likes it because he pretends he is a pit crew and fixes all his cars(aka..bikes!)
Hope ran too...but not the whole thing.
We have a ton of raspberries in our yard. The kids go out and pick them with their Daddy almost every morning. And I know when they do...Hope comes home looking like she has war paint on! Ha ha!
Hope is finally getting better with dogs. She LOVES Buddy. She walks him all the time (well he walks her) and she holds him on her lap!! So crazy for the girl who was so scared of them. I think she likes him because he is so little.
Italian Fest...on the rides again! This was the world's longest roller coaster ride. Good thing they all liked it!
Peace Aunt Kerri!
More rides...
Aunt Carrie had to ride with Momo.
Isaiah's new bike! Two wheels...and training wheels. The day we got this it was raining so, it rode it in our garage for 3 hours!! He passed out that night within minutes and slept straight through! Wish he would do that every night:)
This was so cute. They got a lemonade to share and instead of passing it back and forth...Hope turned around and they took turns taking sips.

3 comments:

T said...

Hey--I love seeing the pictures and soon we get to see them in person--what do you think of Canada's Wonderland when we are there...since they like rides...

T

Carrie said...

So cute! I need to go through my pictures too. I haven't even looked at them yet!
We miss you guys the pictures of Momo and Hope are so adorable makes me sad they can't hang out year round. Post pregnancy pics since we wont be able to see you guys.
XXOO C

Aunt Kim said...

Was worth the wait. I feel like we are somewhat caught up. The pictures are great. Looks like a lot of fun and great memories. Wish we were there! The kids are getting so big. They will be great with the new addition to the family. Congrats to Isaiah on the new bike, to Hope for working through her fear of dogs, and to Dave for being such a good dad and riding all the rides. My love to all.