Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some Good News and Some Bad News

I will start with the good news since I always like to hear that first.
1. The bat came back negative for rabies! Yeah! No shots again!
2. There are not bats living in our house. They think they came down the chimney so, we just have to get chimney caps. Thank God!! I received your emails about how expensive it can be to get rid of them. So thankful we don't have to go through that.

And the bad news...
I went to the doctor today to get clearance for our trip out west. We were expected to leave next week. Well, I have a low lying placenta and the doctor would prefer me to stay close to home just in case something were to happen. I am just hoping his is extremely cautious. I do go back in 4 weeks for another sonogram and if the placenta moves up....then everything is fine and I will be able to travel then. So prayers are appreciated for the baby:)

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Happy to hear a solution to the bat problem and since we are near woods and have bats I have learned alot as I would have chased one out if in my house. I will most definitely have you and the baby in my prayers as well as your family.

Aunt Kim said...

glad to hear the solution to the bat problem. I hope everything goes well and I will be praying for you and the baby :-)