Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh...I keep forgetting to mention....

That Isaiah has been sleeping in his own bed in his own room for 3 1/2 weeks now!!! YEA!!!
It all started when I just could not sleep anymore. Between Isaiah and the baby kicking it was crazy. So we put his bed in his room....there were tears, but he did great! He comes in once or twice a night...and we just walk him back and he goes right back in his bed. Sometimes he doesn't come in at all.
We did have to get him a digital clock. He was waking really early and I remember his cousin Cade did that. They got him a clock and told him it had to say 6 before he could get up. We did the same thing and works like a charm. Thanks Carrie:) (As I am writing this...I just heard his footsteps into my room...LOL!)
He is such a big boy!

2 comments:

Sumner Family Fun said...

YEAH Isaiah!!!! Great job! Maki has a clock too! But her magic # is 7! ;) Love you guys!!!! xoxo!

Aunt Kim said...

What a big boy and what great news. I hope your back is also feeling better. Miss and love you all!!!!