Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary to Us!

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope you had a good time ringing in the new year. We did not make it to midnight! Too tired!! HA HA! But we had a great night. We told the kids all about New Year's, they watch some other countries ring in the new year, and we had a parade around our house with their hats and horns. They were so cute. We also played a bunch of games. They LOVE to play games and both of them catch on very quickly.

Also...Happy Anniversary to all of us!! HA HA! I started this blog 3 years ago! So crazy to think of so much time passing but I enjoy sharing with all of you. I hope you like it too!

So here are some pictures I promised. I guess I did not take a lot....oh well. We did take some video though.

The kids coming down and seeing their presents! They were excited!

Ummm....which ones are mine??
Happy New Year!!! They love the horns....and I can stand the noise for one day! HA HA! Except I left them out and woke up to them the next morning! LOL!
OH...Hopey smiling and waiting to open gifts! We made them go slow and enjoy it. Then they knew who all the gifts were from. They also liked handing out the gift to me, Dave, and my family! They are getting so big!
YEAH!!
Isaiah loves to make a John Deere dealership with his Lincoln Logs. We have been doing this daily. He has such a good imagination. We usually do this when Hope is sleeping because she loves to knock down the building as soon as you build them!

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Happy New Years Dave, Michelle, Isaiah and Hope!! I can't believe your blog has been up for 3 years and I hope it continues--I love it and love watching the kids grow. They are so cute.

Aunt Kim said...

Happy New Years to you all!!! Ok, I love your blog - it is very therapeutic for me...ha! ha! but true;-) I enjoy watching the kids grow and they are such a reflection of you and Dave and one day will carry on the wonderful values you are instilling in them. I love how they are learning about Christmas and New Years. What fun! Games are soooo good for them as are the Lincoln logs...Spencer is going to want to hop on a plane to build with Isaiah. Your blog always brightens whatever day I am reading it on. Love to all of you;-)PS Oh and I love hearing about you and Dave!

Michele said...

Thank you both. We will see how I manage the blog when the new little one arrives:)