Friday, February 26, 2010

Enjoying Our New Little Man!

Here are some new pictures of all of us enjoying Micah. He is such a good little guy and really couldn't imagine not having him in our lives. Yes...we are all a little tired from the late nights, wakings and feedings but we are managing. I forgot to mention in my last post how Mrs. Socha was such a huge blessing to us. She helped with all the kids, did laundry, dishes, cleaned, and cooked for an army!! She also helped with those late nights and we are looking forward to her coming back next week!! I am still healing and the doctor told me I have to slow down for a few days. They think I am doing too much....well how do they want me to do that with 3 kids!!! Thank God for Dave and the love of his family that he stays home to help. I am so grateful for him!


Sleeping!


Hopey loving her little bro!
So sweet!
Love this one!


Mommy too!
Big bro loving his little bro!
Smile!

Hopey wants to join!
So serious!

Love this one too!
I love when they are sleeping!

5 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

What a head of hair your little man has! His face is starting to fill in a little-he is so cute. Love watching the changes in all of your kids. Thanks for posting--it is a highlight of my day o view them!!

Aunt Kim said...

What great pictures. You are so good about taking and sharing the pictures. I applaud you for taking the time to upload for us to enjoy and what a beautiful thing for you to do for your kids to enjoy later in life. Hope you did take it easy and are doing better;-) Love you!

Aunt Kim said...

P S How wonderful that Mrs. Socha was able to help. I know what a great husband and dad Dave is....and it is great that he is consistent in this;-)

Aunt Kim said...

P S S Also trying to convince Autumn and Bianca to start a blog. I passed your blog along to Bianca to enjoy. She may not know how to comment but we will explain how to her.

Michele said...

I try and post when I can:) Hope the girls start a blog too...keep me posted.