Friday, March 5, 2010

Cousin Time!

My kids all love Tyler. I think it is partly because they can feed him a bottle...LOL! But they do fight about who is going to feed him so that would drive me crazy all day! LOL!

We are doing well over here. Micah has started showing more signs of having silent reflux so nighttime just went bad. He now is sleeping on us. The swing doesn't work and neither does his angled mat....so we are taking shifts. Dave is sleeping right now as I type this one handed. We do not want to put him on medicine and are hoping for some good results with our alternative allergist on Wednesday (Prayers needed:) So until then if you would like a night shift, let me know....haha!

Here are some recent pictures!

Hope loving Tyler!

Micah when he was sleeping good!


Cousin photo shoot!
Hope loving her little brother!

Tyler cannot turn his head to the right so Kristine is trying to turn him that way. She has to do some exercises with him to help him turn his head.

Hard to get them to both not have crazy faces!

My favorite one!

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

They are so sweet!! I will pray Micah gets better so you and Dave can get some sleep.

Aunt Kim said...

Oh, poor little guy. Ashley was saying something like 60% of babies have the reflux to some extent. And poor Tyler, too. But how they both are blessed to have such wonderful moms who are taking care of them and their needs. Wish I could take one of the nighttime feedings;-) I am a little out of practice and it would be good to ease me in to this before May.

Michele said...

Thank you both!
We would fly you up Aunt Kim if you want some practice...lol!