Saturday, May 22, 2010

Doctor's Appointments

Isaiah went for his 4 1/2 year well check....HAHA! We didn't take him in November because of the Swine Flu scare and he was perfectly healthy. He did great 42 lbs. 42 inches!!!

Isaiah also went to the allergist last week. They did skin tests which he never did before so I cannot compare if he is getting better. He was GREAT! He didn't even cry! He is still allergic for peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds, coconut, peas and beans. Then we took him to the alternative allergist. She was not able to work on any of these because we avoid all of these foods, but after the skin test she could work on them. I guess we will see if it works next time we do his skin test. BUT even though we are clearing him of these things...she said we still should never give him nuts! :( Oh well, I am so grateful he is healthy!!!

Hope went for her 3 year well check. 30 lbs. 32 inches.

Hope also went to the allergist. She did great too! She did not show up with any of the allergies!! We were so excited. But then I took her to the alternative allergist and she said she tested positive for the peanuts and tree nuts. She said we should never give her nuts either because she probably develop an allergy later in life to them. :( Oh well, just grateful for health! And that they can experience this together!

I feel that their allergies are confirming that God wants me to home school them and keep them close with me! I love them so much! They are so much fun right now and are really starting to understand their allergies. Isaiah knows he has to ask or will say I don't know what is in that so I cant have it. Sometimes it breaks my heart but most of the time he doesn't need the junk anyway:)

Micah went for a 3 month well check (since we missed the 2 month because we were on vacation). He is 16lbs. 14 oz. and 26 3/4 inches!!! So BIG! We checked against Isaiah's baby book. They seem to be about the same weight but Micah is much longer. Isaiah was only 26 1/2 inches at 4 1/2 months! So crazy how long he is!

Hope you are all doing well and staying healthy! Spring is finally here!!!

No comments: