Saturday, May 22, 2010

Long overdue pictures...

I never got around to posting the rest of our vacation photos and there were some really cute ones of the cousins! I will try and post some new ones later this week. After coming home...there was a lot to catch up on and A LOT of doctor appointments which I will write another post on.

Dani...don't hate me that I finally got these up before you...LOL! Love you!

I LOVE this one of them. Isaiah hugging Zach and Mak and Hopey leaning on each other! Great shot Dani!
And I love their expressions in this one....so cute!
Just hanging out in my John Deere tractor shirt!
Gary caught a lizard but nobody wanted to touch it! Isaiah caught one too under a bowl, but when he checked to see if it was still there it escaped. He was sad:(
Uncle Gary multi-tasking....Holding Maki and wrestling Isaiah! So fun!
And we wonder why these two fall all the time!!!
Buddies!
SUSHI on our last night!
All dressed up!
The girls!

1 comment:

Sumner Family Fun said...

Such great pics Mich!!! My pics still aren't up :( sorry! Maybe this weekend...
We had such a blast with you guys! I love that pic of Zach and Hopey...they all played so well together!
Love and miss you!!!