Friday, July 16, 2010

Silence equals busy!

I have been very silent on my blog lately and I am sorry for that.  We just have been busy.  You know...3 kids and lots of family visiting.  

Dave's family always comes in for the 4th of July.  It was so great to have them here.  We all had such a great time and we were sad to see it come to an end.  I would post pictures but I was too busy to take any...LOL! But both of my sister-in-laws took pictures so I will wait for them to post them. (wink wink:) 

We also got to spend a little time with my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Sig while they were here.  They are always so fun to be around and always make me laugh.  Dave took us for a ride in this 6 seater thing back in the woods.  It was fun but lots of bugs...I think I swallowed one...YUCK! And my poor Aunt kept getting hit with all the trees! Maybe it was just the driver. LOL!

We didn't get to see some of our family because Hope and Micah ended up with pink eye (or salt and butter eyes...LOL!) and Hope and Isaiah had swimmers ear too.  They are all feeling better now but I do not like it when they are sick.

I am posting this right now because I was sick last night...I am feeling better now but taking it slow and staying away from the kids.  It was horrible and I hope it is gone.  I am trying to muster up some energy to go shower and hopefully that will make me feel even better! 

Hope you all are enjoying your summer! 

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Hope you feel better. It was great to see all of you! Everyone looked wonderful and your kids are so sweet. I did enjoy my wild ride and will have to do that again. Miss everyone.