Thursday, August 19, 2010

6 month check up for Micah

Well...he is growing that's for sure :)

30 inches long= 100th percentile
21 lbs 3 oz= 94th percentile

We did not have to go through shots today because I opted out of them for now.  Micah has not slept the past two nights very much and I realized last night that he has thrush. So I got the medicine today at the doctors office.  I want that to clear first before I get him the shots so that I know what he is having a reaction too..if he has a reaction.  So, we go back Sept 2nd for those nasty shots:(  Praying he sleeps better tonight, that the thrush goes away quickly, and that nobody else gets it! Please pray with me.  

Have a good night:)

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Poor Micah! That thrush is awful--hope he recovers quickly. He is growing well and so cute as all of your kids are!!