Sunday, August 22, 2010

For you Aunt Kathy:)

Here are some pictures from when Aunt Kim, Autumn, Spencer and Baby Christopher's visit. Sorry they take me so long to post but it is slow to upload them....so I have to find time when I have time...LOL!

Micah playing at Grandma's.
Hunter hugging Micah!
The happy couple:)
Hope with Baby Christopher.
Poor Tyler...I was trying to get pictures of all of them...but they did not want to!
Micah swinging away at Grandma's Day care.
Another shot of them...but they were not happy.
See what I mean...LOL!
And again...
Christopher in the high chair.
Bath time...Micah has joined the big kids:)
Yeah...they are all looking and happy:)
Cousins and second cousins!
The whole gang:)
Hanging with daddy:)
My friend Anne from high school got married last month in Mexico. Here are some pictures from her reception here. Lauren, me, Kristine and Anne.
Me, Anne and Kristine.
Handy Manny...I mean Isaiah:)

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Thanks Michele---love the pics. Hard to get those babies all happy at same time but they are even cute fussing. Great family pic--lots of people to fit in!

Maria LaRoe said...

Hey Michele! I love all the pictures! Your kids are getting so big! I hope you guys are all well and enjoying the last bits of Summer. =)