Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The time change is kicking our boonies..and some other stuff!

Micah was doing great with sleeping at night until the time change. He thinks 5am is morning. Not that I should be the one complaining...Dave gets up with him. One more reason why I love that man. He knows I need my sleep or I will be crabby...LOL! So Micah was doing better at night before the time change. I am hoping he gets back to that. He was going down between 7 and 7:30 waking between 4 and 5am to eat and then sleeping until 6:30-7!! How awesome is that!! Love that little man!
The other kids are having a tough time too. Getting up early and being really tired during the day. Hope took a 2 1/2 hour nap that I had to wake her up from!!! Hopefully they will get back on track soon:)
Here are some pictures over the last couple weeks to catch you up on what we have been up to.


Micah the Moose!! His nickname and costume for Halloween!
Grandma with the two little ones....I took a bunch but this was the best one! I LOVE Micah's chubby legs! HAHA!
At the farm. Tyler looks so cute in that hat!
My little monkey. She was not a fan of the farm (I forgot how afraid she is of animals until we got there)...someone was holding her the whole time.
Ashley milking the goat...since my kids wouldn't do it!
CHEESE!
I LOVE their faces in this one....LOL! Tyler was not into pictures that day and Micah is always smiling at the camera!
So funny!
The boys!
Finally down for a minute!
So cute!
Isaiah going for a pony ride. He loved it!
The hay ride to the pumpkin patch to pick our own pumpkins. It was so much fun!
Hope loves her!
Isaiah and Mya!
The MOOSE is on the loose!
Halloween at Crossroads Church. The kids had a blast. They had games and bounce houses and prizes. It was so much fun! I hope they do it next year. Way better than trick or treating! This picture is cute except they are missing a grand baby...and didn't even know it. LOL!
I missed the one where his hand was on both of their backs! Is was so sweet!
Isaiah the Knight and Hopey the Monkey!
Trying for another group shot...but they are done!!LOL!
Just found these....Hope stole my camera and was taking pictures all over the house!!
Then Isaiah had a turn...but this one is really cute! HAHA!
Dave thought it would be a great idea to make Isaiah's pinata. It started out fun...but a lot of work. I hope it holds up and doesn't break on the first hit!


1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

great pics. The one with Isaiah and Micah---boy you can tell they are brothers. They even are holding there eyebrows up the same with their facial features. So cute--All of the costumes were adorable and looks like all had fun! Thanks for posting!!