Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nights 4 and 5

Night 4

I put Micah in bed and he cried for a minute or two and then fell asleep. He woke up at 3:30am!!!! For a few minutes and then fell back asleep until 5:55am!! Woo hoo! I fed him and he was up for the morning. A little early but what a great night:)

Night 5

I put Micah in his crib and he was asleep within a few minutes. He woke up at 10pm for a minute and cried out (sounded like a bad dream) and then didn't wake again until 3:30am...but this night he was up off and on from 3:30-4:50 where I finally decided to feed him. Then he went back to sleep until 7:30!! I am loving it!

Well as I write this....this day has been crazy!! Micah took his morning nap as usual but refused to go down for his second nap. We tried and tried...and finally at 5:30 drove him around. He did fall asleep but only for about 45 minutes. I put him in his crib now...and I feel like we are starting at night #1 all over again!! Did this happen to any of you??

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

All of your pictures from trip are great. I was laughing so hard at Hope going in the ocean. That is a great pic! Sounds like your making progress on Micah' sleeping---I am sure it is harder on you and Dave than Micah so keep it up.