Friday, October 22, 2010

Florida

So in my last post I said my camera died after our visit with Aunt Kim and everyone. Well...thank God for Ashley and her camera because she got some really great pictures of the kids at the the beach and with their cousins!

I love this one! He slept for an 1 1/2 at the beach! But who doesn't love to sleep there?

I love the smiles on their faces! So adorable!
And I love this one too! So sweet! These two were jumping waves together! We started doing that in Hawaii and every time we are at the ocean they love to do this with me!
My little swimmer! He is really good and he taught himself! So much for lessons...Haha!
The king of the ocean! Seriously check out his muscles!
Another sweet one...she is so happy:)
Look at how excited he is!
I think she liked to lick the salt on her lips....there are a ton of pictures with her tongue out at the ocean...LOL!
Peeing in the ocean...not really good at hiding it. LOL!
Ok...a little better!
At the football game!
Momo! She is so sweet!
Waiting for the team to come by.
Isaiah loved the game and didn't want to miss a thing.
I love it!
Cousins!
Look at those eyes!
Uncle Doug coaching! They won 42-0!! Woo hoo!
The last day with our cousins :( Miss you guys!

No comments: