Friday, October 22, 2010

Photo Recap

We have had a lot of visitors this year, which was really nice and kept us busy. Then we took a few little trips of our own. We really are homebodies and love to be with our family. Here are some pictures to catch everyone up on what's been going on in the Socha home.





My grandma and grandpa came to visit from Georgia. I am so glad I remembered to take pictures. Sometimes I am really bad at that. This one was cute. Hope wanted to be in it but not too close. LOL!

And this one turned out so cute! Micah loved them!


Then we took our trip to Notre Dame. This is the first time ever that they opened up the tunnel to the public...this is where the players come out onto the field. It was great to see the field and experience it so close.

Hope and Micah were sleeping in the stroller at the time of the pictures...in case you were wondering where they were. LOL!


ND Baby!

The grotto....I love this picture of D and Micah praying at the grotto! So sweet!

Isaiah was so excited about his new ND outfit. Funny story....We are at an Italian restaurant and Isaiah got two little drops of sauce on his shirt. He was upset and wanted to know if it would come out...I said it would and put a napkin on him like a bib for the rest of the meal. Well later on we were all talking and instead of Isaiah asking us to get him some bread, he went to get it himself. Well...he climbed up on the chair and reached for it and fell stomach first into his plate of pasta!!! He was covered in sauce!! LOL! So now he wondered if that would come out! I had to give him my shirt to wear out (I had a tank top on....and the only other choice was Hope's pink shirt which he refused to wear). People were probably wondering what was going on at our table....oh well! The joys and laughter of kids. OH and by the way...Ashley got the stain out :)

Cutie Pie:)

This one is so cute of them too! I love their smiles :)

Hopey being silly.

Some cute smiles...he is really smiley!

Micah and Rhea... they are so cute. Micah kept trying to eat her! LOL!

I love all his silly faces!
Yeah some beach time in Florida! I love this one with Carrie and the little girls:) And Camryn's smile!
Yeah....visiting with Christopher! They were so cute together!
And after this picture...my camera died for the rest of the trip :(
Some fall fun with the kiddos outside! I love her smile and laugh!
I just want to eat him!
I love them all! They were being so silly and Micah loved the leaves!
I love when they want to take pictures! I must take a lot because Micah knows to smile when he sees a camera...HA HA!
My little monkey!
Pumpkin time! Isaiah wouldn't touch the insides this year! So funny how they change every year! I actually made the pumpkin seeds this year and they were yummy! I never tried them before...kind of tasted like popcorn!

No comments: