Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thank you for your "Faith"fulness!

Faith is doing so much better! She is gaining weight and looking and feeling great! Thank you so much for all your prayers! The power of prayer is amazing!

Here are some recent photos that I have taken. I am not as good about taking pictures on my camera...I take so many on my cell phone!

Micah checking out his new sister....well trying to rock her!!
Hey brother:)
I'm awake!
My photo session with my mom:)
Sticking my tongue out!
LOL! I love all the faces babies make!
So sweet!
Hi Mommy!
The best biggest brother!
Like my hat??
Loving her! xoxo
Where's Micah??
No more pictures Mom!!
There he is....busy with cars!!



1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

So happy to hear Faith is doing better. She and all of your children are so cute. Loved the updates and loved Faith's hat.