Friday, February 3, 2012

You can tell they are related!!

So I have been seeing so many similarities and differences in the kids. Here's what I have been noticing. (Hope it is not too boring to you:)

Isaiah and Faith like to sleep with their mommy and daddy.
Hope and Micah like their cribs!
(Although Hope and Micah like to sleep with someone now..LOL!)

Isaiah and Faith like(d) to hold your hair when they go(went) to sleep.

Hope and Micah loved their pappy's from the beginning.
Faith and Isaiah...not so much!

NONE of my children liked their arms to be swaddled! LOL!

Hope and Faith love(d) to lay on their changing tables. They are(were) so happy there!

Faith is my first baby to poop in the tub...and it wasn't really bad...but I still rinsed her in the shower!

All of my poor babies got baby acne...bad!!

Hope and Faith have the tiniest boonies!!

Isaiah and Hope were allergic to Pampers.
Micah and Faith are allergic to Huggies.
Faith is my first to be allergic to the breastfed baby wipes!

Isaiah is my only baby that did not spit up! The other kiddos all spit up! Some worse than others:)

Hope I didnt bore you too much! Just wanted to remember all of this someday:)

1 comment:

Aunt Kim said...

Oh I loved reading about the similarities. It's interesting and you will see more similarities as they grow. I am amazed at the similarities that continue with my children. Good idea to record it here in the blog so you will remember from a young age. Enjoy!