Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Date night with my hubby!

Don't get to excited...we didn't go anywhere special but...it was great just to relax together.

I cannot remember the last time D and I watched a show together without Isaiah! Last night we actually got to watch American Idol. It was great and there is another one on tonight. Because we never knew how Isaiah was going to sleep and becasue he was in our bed....i always had to go to bed when he did so that I would get enough sleep. Not that we know what kind of night he is going to have any night but the fact that he is in his crib gives me and d more time together.

Although last night I did not sleep well....people keep putting ideas in our head that we should be careful because Isaiah may get kidnapped....who says that to a mom and dad....like we aren't worried enough. So last night I thought heard noises in our house so I kept checking on Isaiah...since he is now on the opposite side of the house. At least my mom is coming in tonight and she is on the same side of the house as Isaiah...maybe I will sleep tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

date night!!! woohoo...it was good..i will miss my family when i got to ny....

keep the prayers going for isaiah...i think i hear him crying now...

love

Anonymous said...

Enjoy as many date nights as you can...especially before the new baby. Glad to hear things are going well. I know you, your mom and Isaiah will have a good time and Dave will be back before you know it!!