Saturday, February 10, 2007

Getting Ready

Yesterday my mom and I went to Babies R Us to pick up a few things for the new baby. We finally bought a different Pack and Play since ours was so tiny and we will need it for the downstairs. I can't believe how much stuff you still need to get for the second one.

Then we bought two outfits for the hospital...one pink and one blue...so this time the baby doesn't have to wear yellow or green home (although I will still use all of those when the baby starts going through a couple outfits a day!) So we pulled out all Isaiah's clothes when he was a baby and washed them...so at least I will feel ready for the baby's arrival.

It is getting so close...this pregnancy went by so fast...probably because I am chasing Isaiah around and staying busy with him! He is finally walking more than crawling the past few days...he is too cute!

Well we would like to know if you have any guesses as to what you think we are having?? Any guesses to the name too?? I will give you a clue...the names are biblical again! Here is a picture of my belly if that helps anyone when guessing. (We think it is a girl..but we were wrong last time...so maybe we are just not good guessers!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!!! No doubts! I have all of Makenzie's 0-6 months clothes ready for you! Sorry I didn't call you back this weekend-we just got home from SD and are getting ready to walk out the door for church...I will call you in the AM...I hope you are having fun with your mom! :)

Anonymous said...

I think girl and the name Ester. My other guesses for the name would be Mary, Martha, Elizabeth. I'm thinking that it is not just a biblical name, but was chosen as something reflecting the biblical passage the person was a part of. Say "hi" to my sister and Isaiah. Have fun!