Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Some silly pictures of Isaiah playing

Here are some new pictures of Isaiah..My sister has been asking for some new ones!
Daddy playing with Isaiah in the morning. Isaiah loves to sit on him like this.Mommy and Isaiah after playing all day!

Isaiah wanting to take his own pictues.

What a sweetie!
I hope everyone is staying warm in Buffalo. I know my mom cannot wait to come out here tomorrow to get away from the freezing cold. And D is going to have to go into it....Yuck!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shellbell

Everybody should be thanking me for updating the photos! He is sooooooo cute he must take after me ha ha. Well I have to get back to work but it is nice to take a break and read about all of you. I miss you guys cant wait for June to come around to see everyone!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. Also, I don't know if I forgot or if you updated some other pictures - specifically the wedding reception and the picture after Isaiah was born. I sure hope I am not getting Alzeimers.