Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone has a great day today! Here's our little Prince Charming! Ha ha!

My Valentine is stuck in NYC in the snow and ice and cold...yuck! I hope he gets out tomorrow morning! We miss him!

I am 34 weeks today and went to the doctor. The baby dropped and is very low so I have to take it very easy so the baby doesn't come too early. He wants me to get to at least 36 weeks. I was supposed to have an ultrasound tomorrow but switched it to next week when D will be here. Now of course I am nervous. I have to try and not lift Isaiah as much and not walk around as much either. I also only gained 1 pound since last time so I have to eat a lot of protein to fatten up the baby in case I go early. And of course D is not here....thank God my mom is here to help out and carry Isaiah everywhere.

My doctor said as long as I am not having contractions, cramping or bleeding...then I should be OK...which I am not having any of those. So please just pray the baby waits until at least 36 weeks and that D is here for the delivery!

I am not too worried about going early because last time he told me I was going to go early and Isaiah came 3 days late so...I already set my mind that I am going to go late again and I am going to keep thinking that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. Thanks for the update on your doctor visit. I know that you will follow the doctor's instructions. I will pray...eat lots of protein...it will be nice for Isaiah to bond even more with grandma so that when you are busy with the baby he will look to grandma for fun! Hope Dave has a safe flight. Enjoy the day after Valentine's Day with hubby. Take it easy and get lots of rest.

Anonymous said...

I called Autumn into the office to see Isaiah's picture and she said "Is that Isaiah? He's gorgeous!" Thought I should share that with you.