Saturday, June 16, 2007

Craziness in Buffalo

Well...we are here...in the flo!

It is great for to see my family again. I see my mom all the time...but havent seen my sisters in awhile. We havent seen anyone else yet...but it has been crazy. We are trying to schedule everyone in. But Dave is doing some side trips while we are here too.

Isaiah will not sleep...no naps...wont sleep in his crib...we are exhausted.

Plus...I started to wean Hope...I am in so much pain. I weaned Isaiah when he was eating only 3 times a day. And she is eating 10 times within 24 hours. I just started and it is horrible. Good thing that I have a lot of people here to hold the kiddos and help me out. Hope is fully on formula and I am just pumping and getting rid of one feeding a day.

I couldn't do the diet anymore and I dont think that it was doing any of us any good. Plus I was getting bruises all over my body...probably from lack of nutrients. Hope seems to be doing well. I pray that continues. And I am going to start adding foods back to my diet slowly. I heard that some people who have done this crazy diet and then when they went back to eating the foods again their body rejected them and it took a long time for them to get used to them again. I pray that that does not happen to me!! (since I love dairy and miss all those foods!)

I am trying almost all the advise I was given in an earlier blog (this one)...but if you have any others...all are appreciated! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will pray for you--I think after the first few days you will feel much better. I did not do it as fast, but lots of warm showers helped and rest--sort of like when you have the flu. Remember it is not only milk--but your hormones will go nuts too so take it easy--like PMS X 1000 so if you feel miserable, that too will pass--it is not really you.

Love you guys! Teresa for all