Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our trip in pictures

Well here they are. I couldn't post all the pictures I took....there would be way too many. So here are some of the highlights of our trip!

My parent's surprise anniversary party!!

Thanks for dressing up Kerri!! Ha Ha!!
Isaiah loved driving!! Grandpa will have to buy him is own someday!! (Not for awhile though!)
Isaiah in the sprinkler...he loved it. Probably because the water is warm!

He was so tired....he passed out here for a few hours and my dad got stuck next to him!
My friend Jen and her daughter Maddie...She is also the one who just had a baby boy Jack Griffin!

Isaiah also loved Grandpa's tractor! And he didn't care who drove him as long as he could drive!

The girls in Florida...just missing Makenzie!! =)
Hope's first bathing suit! Isn't she the cutest!
This is probably the only time they weren't fighting...when they were watching a show!
Wow...the girls can actually eat with no kids on their laps....Well, Carrie was holding Hope!

The 4th of July. Isaiah had a fever and passed out on the bed.
Right next to his sister!

Home at last with all my toys!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Cutie Pictures thanks, since I had no batteries for my camera nor did I have the energy to look for it!
Love amd miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the commentating, too.