Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Naps

What are those??

For some reason my kiddos think that they don't need these...Ah but they do. Because when they don't we get meltdowns a two crying and screaming children at the same time.

They also feel the need not to sleep at night! Isaiah is up first for about an hour and then when he finally falls back asleep...Hope gets up for another hour. They must have this all planned out!

So needless to say....we aren't getting much sleep in this house.

I know my blog talks a lot about sleep....but I think its because I am not getting any and I would LOVE some! Ha ha!

Anyway....I switched Hope's formula. When I put her on formula I was given two choices and just chose the first one I saw. When I put her on this....she got eczema! But I thought maybe it was just a coincidence. Then when we were in Buffalo....my Grandma told me how she ended up in the hospital with an allergic reaction to corn...ummmmm Hope's formula was 48% corn! Also, at our get together my friend Tina told me to try the Similac formula because when she put Anthony on it...he stopped spitting up.

So we started on Saturday and so far here are the positives and negatives:
+Less spit up (A LOT less)
+Her skin is getting better
-More expensive
-+Made her constipated...but now she is all good
-I have to warm it up because it is liquid (a pain in the middle of the night and when we are out)...I had to put her on the liquid because the powder one had corn and the liquid did not...weird huh?

BUT if it makes her feel better...than all the negatives are worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my wife is a great mom...always concerned about her kids...i love her